Our mission is to provide only the highest quality of patient care and service that the orthodontic profession can afford to meet and exceed our patient’s expectations to achieve the results that they desire.
Our Treatment Philosophy
Our treatment philosophy is centered on the following principles.
- First is the paramount importance of excellent oral hygiene for successful orthodontic treatment and improved overall oral and whole body health.
- Second, our goal is to achieve the highest quality treatment results possible as recognized by the American Board of Orthodontics for each patient that meets and exceeds their desires and that of their general dentist.
- Third, we seek to do so with uncommonly excellent personal service in an attractive, warm, caring, and friendly environment.
- Finally we will keep ourselves abreast of the latest improvements in techniques in order to offer our patients state-of-the-art care.
Our reward and motivation for following this philosophy is three fold.
- First is the personal satisfaction and pride that comes from achieving excellence in one’s work.
- Second is to see and receive the heartfelt thanks from our patients.
- Third is to receive the referral of others to our practice who similarly value quality care.
Referrals are our greatest reward and a sign that we have been successful in meeting and exceeding our patient’s expectations and those of the referring dentist.