Our office is a friend to those with special needs and is known for helping those with the greatest needs among us. The office is compliant with regulations from the Americans with Disabilities Act. Dr. Feather has been on staff with Children’s Hospital of Orange County as a consultant to the Craniofacial Team for many years. She joined the Craniofacial Team at Kaiser Permanente Hospitals in 2010 and works out of the Fontana and Ontario facilities.
Because of this interest in helping those with the most serious needs, Dr. Feather and her expert staff have had the opportunity to know and treated many with special problems such as Cleft Lip and Palate, Apert’s syndrome, Crouzon’s Syndrome those with Moebius Syndrome, Hemifacial Microsomia, Dwarfism, Ectodermal Dysplasia, Craniosynostosis, and other problems of growth of the face and teeth. Additionally we have helped those with medical problems such as Hemophilia, Tourette’s Syndrome, Cardiomyopathy, Diabetes, Organ Transplant patients, Autism, Cerebral Palsey, Neurologic Disorders, Epilepsy, Trauma, etc.. Please tell your friends with special needs children about our office.
We are comfortable and enjoy providing care for those with special needs. Our office is fully compliant with the American with Disabilities Act and we offer the following:
- A wheelchair ramp with ample space to load and unload the car.
- Wide walkways and doorways throughout the office.
- Lever type door handles throughout the office.
- Restrooms with handrails bolted to the walls.
- Wheelchair height document desk for signing paperwork.
- Spacious, clean & attractively decorated handicapped bathroom.
- Dental chairs with drop down arm for low, side access. Three chairs with spacious area to the side, suited for use with wheelchair dependent patients.